World hunger can be eliminated.
Sufficient resources already exist.
– World food production is sufficient to feed every person on earth with 2800
calories/day (more than we need)
– 821 million people (1 in 7) go hungry.
– 1/3 of total food production (1.3 billion tons) is lost or wasted annually.
– If we recovered 16.5% of these losses, we could feed everyone.
– We know how to save at least this much food
WISSH has worked to reduce food losses worldwide since 1991.
We welcome your support.
Registered as Woodstock Institute for Science & the Humanities, a 501(c)(3) Illinois
not-for-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible
130 Cane Creek Harbor Road, Seneca, SC 29672 1-864-888-0011